Can I just say how much I L*O*V*E shimmer and all things glittery?! So much so that should we ever have a pet (which is highly unlikely because I am just not that big on animals), his or her name would be Shimmer. There is a little bug on Miss Spider's Sunny Patch (a cartoon my kids watch) named Shimmer and it makes me smile every time I hear it!
Anyway, we went to Target this morning with a list of boring things we needed...you know bathroom cleaner, shampoo, stain spray...the normal stuff! We also needed another pair of little white sandals for Gentry. That girl is growing like a weed I am tellin' ya! I bought her some size 5 shoes probably three months ago. Mmmmm...too little. I mean, they fit, but her toes hang over! We'll save those for backyard shoes now!
But before I could even GET to the little white, practical sandals I saw an end cap gleaming like a sparkler on a dark night! Ok...so maybe that is a lame attempt at being funny...I am better at the serious stuff! But really, there were all sorts of these fun little shoes just a shining there for my eye to see! Pink, purple and silver. I picked up the silver ones and before I could even get them in the cart Gentry was grabbing!! I was torn...REALLY torn and had we not HAD to have the white sandals (they match everything) I might have been tempted to get the pink ones too. Let me just tell you this girl knows what she likes...wherever we go she is talking about clothes and shoes being "cute." It is next to IMPOSSIBLE to tell her "no" when she latches onto something like they are long lost friends and says, "Cute, cute."
Anyway, these are about the cutest little shoes ever!! Since her feet are smaller they have a strap on the back, but they are darling! And now my darling is waking up from her nap so I should get!!


Tidbits Left by

1 comment:
Those are sooooo cute! And they are jellies too? Running to Target! Want pink too!
Post a Comment