Friday, May 9, 2008

Flashback Friday!!!

After I caught that super cute picture yesterday, I have been thinking a lot about my two munchkins and how deep their love for each other is (sometimes that love could be misinterpreted for hate, but you get the idea!) so I went on a quest back through iPhoto this morning in search of other images of them together. I could NOT decide which ones to share, so I am sharing LOTS!! But hey, it's Friday and I can post tons, right?!  Some of you have seen a few of these, but most of them have not been shared up until this point!!

This is the day we got home from the hospital with Gentry...she was just over 24 hours old. Huntler wanted absolutely NOTHING to do with Chris, Gentry or me when he came to visit us at the hospital, but once we were home and back in our normal surroundings, he came around! I LOVE this picture of him holding sissy! He looks so happy and proud!! The crazy thing is, he was almost 22 months when Gentry was born and Gentry is almost 22 months now...
Photobucket
Just a few days old...we were heading down the street to eat ice cream and hang out with our great friends Britton and Lisa the evening I took these pictures!!
Photobucket
Here sis...want some grubby little boy finger?!! Thank goodness we have never been overly worried about germs...with two so close in age, you just can't avoid it!
Photobucket
This was taken the same night as the two above! I am including it because I had honestly forgotten how dark Gentry's hair was! I guess I thought she has always had that white blonde she has now!! Obviously I was wrong! And yes, that is my pink princess with a BLUE binky! I had bought all these fun girly binks before she was born and nope, she wanted the same kind her brother used...which I did NOT happen to have in pink! So, until we found them in the right color, she used a blue binky!! Isn't it crazy how BOTH of our kids preferred the same binky's??? From their birthmarks to their binky's they are so similar!!

Ok...so the way I upload pics I can't seem to type between any of the images anymore (I apparently did not leave enough space as I was copying codes) but I think it is pretty much self explanatory from here on out anyway!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


post signature

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Such CUTE photos...your making my womb thump for another baby!!!

Laura said...

Your munchkins are so adorable!! Thanks for sharing all the pics :) Have a great weekend!

Tonya said...

what a cute peek in at their lives over the last few years...

xoxo

Tonya

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of Huntler in the hallway w/Gentry. He expression says "that's MY sister and I'm taking good care of her". I don't remember seeing those pics before. Have a great Mother's Day weekend w/your babies! Love, Grandma Debbie