So I actually took these pictures a week or so ago and decided to add them since I haven't had anything earth-shattering to share lately! I got a new lens a couple of weeks ago and I was determined to learn to shoot in manual and spent an entire afternoon working on focusing manually...HA!! I took 183 pictures and a tiny little handful are all that turned out! Ay, ay, ay...I don't know if I will ever learn to take pictures the professional way!! Automatic is SO much easier but I desperately want to learn all the ins and outs of shooting manually...I guess I need to keep practicing!! Every time I shoot the kids I want pictures I can keep...not a bunch I have to delete, so I do what I know and don't go outside of my comfort zone!!
Anyway, the kids were playing with these "pea pods" and having a blast! Huntler kept calling them "he haws!" Silly guy! He was totally NOT understanding me that day!
Out of all of these, I really like the way this first one turned out! I somehow (purely through luck I assure you!) managed to focus on Gentry (albeit her shirt and not her face!!) and the pods are blurry!
I hesitated on whether to share this one or not! I have this "thing" about Huntler's fingernails...I like them short and they drive me crazy in this picture! Kind of like his hair...he gets it cut ALL the time just because I like it super short!




Tidbits Left by

2 comments:
Cute pictures Bethany!!! I hope you had a good mother's day!!
Those pictures are great! I wish I knew how to do more than point and shoot :) You're doing awesome with the photography and you'll get it all figured out.
Post a Comment