Monday, May 26, 2008

Missed

Photobucket

So this is what we did Saturday night...ate the YUMMIEST food ever and sat on the patio enjoying the company of our wonderful friends, Gareth and Megan! I can't believe they have to leave today...time sure does fly!! 

I guess in ways I have adapted to living out here and have somehow managed to forget all the fun we had with these two back in Kansas - or more appropriately, how much I MISS that fun! For awhile they lived fairly close and they would always come visit! There were lots of meals sitting around our kitchen table and lots of memories created in our basement (the "media" room).

I have several pictures I am editing from yesterday to put on here, but I wanted to add this one in this morning for all of you checking in!! Be sure to scroll down for LOTS of really great images from Friday!!

Have a SAFE Memorial Day!!

post signature

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I know your feelings EXACTLY... I so miss all the friends who just over a year ago lived right down the road...it is so different to have the day to day visits with someone...it's hard to start over in a new place...as we are STILL doing. :)

lily eden said...

Hi Bethany! You are too funny....I told Julie too, but it's not anything special on Lily's seat--its how it came....lots of bright colored squares....but adding a cover...hmm...not a bad idea!!

Anonymous said...

I know how it feels to miss the people with whom you have made SO many memories! The visits are always SO much fun but WAY to short!!

Anonymous said...

Super picture of everyone! Everyone looks so content and Huntler looks like he is in HEAVEN! Very good picture of Megan too, she is so pretty. Both her and Gareth have amazing eyes. I'm lovin' your blog and glad you love it too! Debbie