Hmmm...so as I begin this I am hoping I can come up with six new things to share about myself! I guess I'll give it a whirl and see what we wind up with!
- I am a total jeans kind of girl. I LIVE in jeans! I am learning that they just aren't all that practical in the extreme heat of the desert and I am expanding my wardrobe, but jeans are a staple! My favorite brand - American Eagle. Yes, I am one of those 20-something but closer to 30 mom's that still thinks it is okay to shop at American Eagle. Please don't burst my bubble!!
- I don't "do" tennis shoes unless I am working out...which is rare! I will very, very, very rarely put them on with my jeans if we are headed to a park or on a walk, but generally I save them for my work outs!
- I don't really wear t-shirts either. Around the house and to bed, yes. But 99.9% of the time I wear girlish, more fitted shirts.
- I LOVE jewelry! I have more necklaces and bracelets than I can count! But almost all of them are from Target and Kohl's so I more than likely bought them on sale! Those two stores have SUPER FUN and SUPER CUTE jewelry!! LOVE IT!!
- I can not wear hats. I have tried, believe me, but my hair is so extremely thick and wild (remember the natural curl I fight every day gives me lots of "oomph") that I just can't pull it off these days! When it was longer I could, but not so much in the style I keep it now!!
- I managed to just write 5 things about my wardrobe. Is that weird or what?! I am seriously not sure how I even got started on that little tangent, but it worked for me this week! And as I was typing this Chris and Huntler woke up so I am going to fix chocolate milk and say good morning to my family!!
Have a happy Saturday!!

Tidbits Left by

4 comments:
I am a jeans girl also. I love reading your blog! Hope all is well in Arizona. Can't wait to see you at the reunion.
We've discussed all of these things before...and I'm right there with you on all of them! Although I have started wearing tennis shoes a bit more...only a bit though! Have a Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!!!! Thanks for all your sweet comments :) I had a happy moment picturing Gentry rocking out to my blog music!
Love ya
I second numbers one through five! We are secret clones or something!
I'm 32 and still buy my jeans at American Eagle. Best fit and price. Brandy
Post a Comment