Monday, May 19, 2008

One More Day!

I know that several of you have been checking in on me the last couple of days...I just wanted to post a little something for ya in case you are one of those faithful followers!!


I spent the entire day unpacking and doing load upon load upon load of laundry. Everything from washing it to getting it ALL put away! That is no small feat with two tired kiddos and a mountain of clothes from being gone for several days!!

Anyway, I did get started on editing some photos too, but am not ready to post any yet! However, I PROMISE some tomorrow...but it might be late tomorrow depending on how our day goes!!

Thanks for keeping tabs on us and I am off to watch the Rose Ceremony on The Bachelorette!! Let's hope my picks make it!!

post signature

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ooo...the Bachelorette! I dvr'd that last night and can't wait to watch it since I'm home today!! You know I'm waiting patiently for some pictures :) I'll be checking back later today.

Jessica said...

Ok Bethany... who did you like?? I wasn't too impressed with most of them.. I am hoping they will grow on me. There were a few I liked for her though! Can't wait to see the pics! Welcome back!!