Okay, this is definitely not the best picture I have ever taken (inside pics are so hard for me and I had the camera on the wrong mode and the flash went off in their faces) but I had to share it because I {HEART} it!!
Here are our two little sickies snuggling on the floor this morning like the best of buds! I gave them baths and Huntler was freezing so I pulled out a blanket and he shimmied under to warm up! And whatever Huntler does, Gentry is just two steps behind! So here they are...snuggling beside each other watching cartoons and eating raisins! How cute are they?!!


Tidbits Left by

5 comments:
Absolutely precious! I would think so even if I wasn't their grandma! Have a good day!
They are so adorable! Priceless picture...I love it! Have a wonderful Thursday~Love ya
How can they be sickly and STILL look so happy and cute??? Most of us can't look that happy OR cute when we're well! Such sweet, loving kids. Must have SUPER parents! And to think Mother's day is just around the corner for the Mom of those 2 beautiful children.
There is no better tribute to a mom than kids who are bright shining stars in her crown. Hope they are soon back up to par and you enjoy a FANTASTIC Mother's Day just basking in their "cuteness". Love, Debbie
Love the cozy little siblings! Gorgeous pic. What a happy moment for all of you.
Bethany, I LOVE these pictures of your little ones lovin on each other - how precious? Huntler loves his little sister and Gentry is blessed to have an older brother. You're a good mom.
Post a Comment