It is only 8:15, but this is my second post this morning! Be sure to scroll on down!!
Happy Birthday Dad! Since I have obviously fallen off of the card sending wagon, I am sending my wishes via the world wide web for EVERYONE to see! Now that is thoughtful, hunh?!! Next year is a BIG one, but I hope you enjoy every bit of this year leading up to that! Thanks for everything you do...you are the best dad I could have ever hoped for or dreamed of and I wish you a fabulous day and year!
I am a sucker for classic black and whites! Love these!
What a completely different time...so calm and peaceful! I don't think I could live without the internet, but sometimes it would be nice to live without the constant fear and chaos of the world we live in today...
And we wonder where my brother gets it from, I mean really now... (scroll down to Friday if you are confused!!)
My mom and dad...thirty years ago! Their anniversary is July 20...Gentry's birthday is the same day!
The pic below this one is of my dad and I working on one of my school projects...The Magical Magnetic Mower. I still have that little gem!! It was obviously the late 80's/early 90's so forgive my total lack of fashion sense!!
And Katie, of course I could not forget you (sorry, you are not getting a card either...this is your card!)! This picture is so NOT great as it was taken back in the days of film {GASP!!} and scanned in, but it is a cute shot nonetheless! Katie and I met our freshman year of college and have been friends ever since! We were roomies our sophomore year...which was quite a year considering our other two roommates!! Anyway, I know that Katie-Bug is a faithful follower of my blog and will be checking this, so Happy Birthday my dear! I hope this year brings you everything you have been looking for!







Tidbits Left by

2 comments:
hey beth,
I can't believe how much your dad and garrett looked alike until i saw these pics. wow they could pass for twins!!!
melissa
I LOOOOVE this picture of us on your wedding day!!! Makes me miss you even more!!!! Wow, life flies by too fast.
Post a Comment