YEAH!! It is up! Now I just have to play around with it and get everything all situated! Once Chris gets home he is on munchkin duty for sure!! I can't wait to get it all just right!!
But now I am off to play Hungry Hungry Hippos with two sweet kids!

Tidbits Left by

8 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Very you...
:)Abby
C*U*T*E!!!! I love it!! No wonder the wait list is 90 people long!! Haha!
Kind of jealous right now. Your new design is ridiculous! Hating my boring plain white one that I liked until two minutes ago! Why is there such a crazy waiting list? Do I have to go months and months with a boring looking blog?
Hi - well I can get the whole picture now, it looks GREAT! Not sure why I couldn't see it all at work......maybe because I am not supposed to be looking at work??????? Anyway, I really like it - the colors are great. Got to get to packing now, oh - dad got the rest of your stuff so as of right now we are caught up! He went in for the Nieves and got the bug, we just got home from eating there! Thanks for that. It was very good. Give the munchkins kisses from grandma. Love, Mom
WOW! This is ADORABLE!! I love hungry hungry hippos!
Andrea
Soooo adorable...it screams Bethany! I love it :) It was worth the wait! I guess now I don't have to picture you up in the middle of the night posting in the dark!!
Whew! We survived! I tell ya, that Jennisa is one patient gal!! I'm still tweaking a few things on mine, but it's up! Come on over everybody and check out more of Jennisa's amazing work. She says she has 90 people on her waiting list, but really I think Bethany and I forced her to consider a career change! Giggles.
I love your new look! So you.
Lisa
It's darling, way to go !!! Love it, wish I had just a little bit of your talent, and to think I knew you when you were YOUNG !!
Kristi
Post a Comment