So, anytime the weather forecast looks like this when you live in the desert, it is reason to celebrate!! Lots of clouds and a high of only 81 in May...WHOO HOO!! I am so not a hot weather girl! Bring on the clouds, rain and cooler temps any day!
You can probably tell that there is nothing much going on here...just another day in the life! I took some pics of the kids over the weekend but it was getting dark and they are all blurry, so I don't have much to post about at all!! But...I did not want to abandon my dear blog or its faithful followers!
So, one last thing on this CLOUDY Arizona morning...check out these cuties!! I get e-mails from Gap every other day and 99% of the time I just delete them, but this morning I clicked on the link and this is what I saw! Well, okay, I actually saw a whole lot more but these are the two that fit my munchkins!! I am still having a great debate in my mind over whether or not I want them! I won't say need because we all know they do not "need" anything, but these sure are some cute little tees!
And on that note, I am off! I think I hear Miss Gentry beginning to stir and I need to go love on my snotty nosed baby girl! (She has gone from waking up at 5:30 to sleeping until 8:30 - silly girl!)





Tidbits Left by

3 comments:
I love the little miss chatterbox shirt! You've got to get that for her!! Have a great day :)
fun shirts, love the camera bag! Fun you are getting rain. Enjoy it!
I've got a credit card that is just dying to get those shirts for the kids. If you think you want them, let me know! Love, Debbie
Post a Comment