I realize that this is photo is not so great in quality, but I am sharing anyway! We didn't get our "good" camera until closer to the time Gentry was born so lots of our early shots of Huntler are not the best quality. But I am not complaining...at least we have pictures to look at!
Huntler had just turned 10 months in this picture and was hiding in amongst his toys under an end table! Love those chubby little cheeks! He doesn't have an ounce of fat on him these days...but those dark brown eyes haven't changed a bit!! Love you little man!


Tidbits Left by

1 comment:
What a sweet little picture :) Love those chubby cheeks! Barrett goes to the dr. Tuesday for his 4 month shots & checkup, I'm anxious to see how much my little chunk weighs! Hope you're having a good weekend. We just got back from Manhattan-long 24hours for Barrett & Mommy!!! I'm sure you know how traveling throws a wrench in all schedules and normal behavior!
Post a Comment