Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dear Fredericksburg

Ok, so I am not exactly sure how to go about this, so I am just going to add this little post in this morning. 


Fredericksburg, whoever you are, you are very interested in me or my family, which is great, but I am beginning to get a little bit uncomfortable by this whole situation. I added the tracker because I thought it was fun to see who was popping in and where people were, but you seem to be popping in WAY more than anyone else and you have now somehow managed to get on my class reunion site and are "stalking" my friends as well.

I am sorry to put you on the spot, but I started this blog for fun and to stay in touch with people. I am an extremely cautious person and am concerned with how often you frequent my blog and the fact that you are on my class reunion site. Now, maybe you were in my class, I really don't know, but chances are you were not. If you were, I am sorry. Anyway, I hate to be forced to make this blog private, but if I continue to feel this way, I will be forced to.

So, that being said, please feel free to e-mail me (bethany.m.graham@gmail.com) or leave a comment so I know who you are and what in the world you find so fascinating about us! I love to read blogs as well, some more than others, and I do check in on some more than once a day, but not several times an hour. I hope you understand my discomfort here...my sense of security and the safety of my children and family are far more important than this blog.

post signature

3 comments:

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jules said...

I am so sorry that your are facing this. So sad and scary. I really hope it isn't what it appears to be.

Hayes Family said...

Hi Bethany,
How did you add the "tracker"? I'm wanting to do that also...but I guess, this is the down-side to knowing who views your blog, huh?