So it is no secret that I am a reality TV junkie...LOVE IT! Well, some of it anyway! One of my all time favorite shows is The Bachelor, or in this case, The Bachelorette! I have watched every single season but the first one and I won't deny it...I am hooked!! (Chris would hate me for sharing this, but since he never checks my blog, I'll let you in on a little secret...he kinda likes it too! He always watches it with me!!)
Sometimes it is frustrating beyond words and I absolutely can't figure out why in the world they keep the people they keep, but I am pretty darn good at picking out at least one of the top two! (However, I totally blew it in this last season...my girl made it to the top four and then went home.)
So, I thought that since I am blogging this season, I would put my picks up and see how I do!! Now watch, after I go bragging on my skills, I'll probably miss it by a mile!
Here are my top three...as we see more I'll narrow it down, but I have only had one episode to get to "know" these fellas!!
Jason...The Account Executive (also a single dad)
Richard...The Science Teacher
Graham...The Professional Basketball Player
So, there are my top three! I am really rooting for Jason as of right now! He seems like such a nice guy and a great dad!! I KNOW some of you watch this right along with me...who are you rooting for DeAnna to end up with?!!




Tidbits Left by

4 comments:
Well, no surprise to me. Knowing you are a sucker for account executives... But my goodness, the basketball player has gorgeous eyes! I may have to start watching tv on a regular basis! Debbie
HI----thanks for finding my blog! And....I must admit it!! I LOVE THE BACHELOR/ETTE!! And, I am thinking the single dad--he did seem like a little honey! And, wasn't Matt sooo cute?? I think he was the cutest by far (right before..Aaron). And I had originally picked Amanda, but Shayne seems his fit anyway. Oh, and Brad Womack, I mean "Forrest Gump" was sooo annoying to me! Anyway..just my 2 cents!! Enjoy your day! (BEAUTIFUL blog, by the way)--Shelly
I love that Bachlorette too. I missed last season because I was so upset about the the way the season before ended up. I loved Jenny and DeAnna. This season looks good. I am going for Graham and Jason. I have to say if I went off pure looks I would be hooked on Graham.
I don't think I've missed a season since the beginning either! Love it! We are so on the same page...I had the same top 3 picks! Graham is pretty yummy, but I'd better wait to get to know them a bit more before I pick a favorite of the three!
Post a Comment