So now that I have this fabulous new blog, I am wanting my pictures bigger and better! Jennisa set me up with a larger posting area and my new e-mail photography friend Tonya shared some of her knowledge about Photobucket! Thanks a ton to both of you girls! I am telling you, this is crazy stuff to learn!!
Here are the kids' birthday cakes from last year...just something to share while I am practicing!



Tidbits Left by

4 comments:
I love your new blog...looks fabulous...the colors are awesome!
cool cake too...
Tonya
HI! how fun are you! you do such a great job and are such a wonderful mom! wish you were back in KS, to we could hang out, but i am sure AZ is getting better every day. i know you aren't looking forward to the heat, hope you AC works great!
love ya
jessi Moors
Bethany...you are so talented. I am always so impressed with your photos. Hope all is well up there in Surprise. We would love to come up and see you guys some time. It is getting hot! We are not ready for this.
Love,
Jen Neeley
Hey Ms. Bethany,
How fun is this, I'm not sure I can figure this all out, but I really enjoying looking at the pictures. Hope all is well in AZ and the family. Please tell Garrett Congrats.
Love Ya
Kathy Meier
Post a Comment