Yes, 101, THAT was the temperature yesterday. When I went downstairs around 3:00 to fix the kids (oh, who am I kidding - when I went down to fix myself!) some popcorn for their snack, I took a little glimpse at the weather station. It was 100 on the nose. Are you KIDDING me?!! It was April 14! Anywho...I didn't look until last night to check the high of the day...a whopping 101. Now, by the beginning of next week the highs are back down to the upper 80's (thank goodness), but I just had to share!
Love God. Serve others. Tacos.
9 years ago
Tidbits Left by

3 comments:
That's crazy! It's snowing here right now as I type! I miss the AZ spring weather. But I won't miss the summers. =)
Sorry, forgot to leave my name.
Mistie
SNOW??? Are you kidding me?! That is PURE craziness! I am jealous!
Post a Comment