Saturday, April 5, 2008

Just For Giggles

I have spent a large portion of this afternoon and evening in a quest to get all of my "bookmarks" cleaned up on the computer. It was OUT of control!! That being said, I didn't want to delete all of this stuff and I wanted a "central" location for some of my favorite stops, so I added a TON of new stuff to the sidebar!! It is selfish of me to keep all of this amazing talent to myself! Maybe each of you will find some inspiration!! You'll need DAYS to take it all in, but for those moments you are bored out of your mind, there is something there that will interest everyone! I am in the process of getting it perfected as I am getting yet another new look in the next few weeks...so stay tuned for that! (but seriously, there is quite a list and mine won't be up for a while!!)

No comments: