So I have mentioned before that I am currently obsessed with Etsy, right?!! Honestly, I don't even know how I came to know about it, but it was love at first sight! And the more I "peruse the aisles" so to speak, the more I love it! There is an AMAZING amount of talent out there and I am going to share with you just a SMIDGE of it for my Six on Saturday this week!
These are just a few of the stores I have marked as faves...I haven't bought anything yet, but once I have time to sit down and sort it all out, I am sure I will! I am including just one item from each shop, but I encourage you to check out everything they have to offer when you have the time! I am sure you will see why I fell in love!
(By the way...the "list" option was giving me fits, so there are no numbers, but you can follow along...I added extra spacing in to separate everything out!)
Check out this SUPER cute hat by Portland Beanie Company!! Oh my gosh I can TOTALLY see Miss Gentry sporting one of these! However, how do I ever decide which color or style?!! If you click on the link, you will see there are even matching scarves! Hello...you know where I'll be shopping next winter! If I could pull off a hat (which I SO cannot), I would order one for myself too!

Look at these little gems! Somehow I happened onto this little shop that sells hair accessories! I am currently digging fabric covered buttons. I am not sure where this love of everything fabric has come from considering I can barely sew on a button, but it has hit me! I guess that means I can break out that sewing machine I got two years ago for my birthday and give it a whirl! Anywho...this particular set is Peter Pan! Cute, don't ya think?! Here is the link for Coleta's shop...
This little album is SO darn cute! Wish I had a big trip planned for the beach sometime soon because the colors used just scream *s*u*m*m*e*r* to me!! And since I have not managed to find any time whatsoever to scrap in the last oh, two years, I think this is my best option! Check out Lemon Tree Studio for this and tons of other cute goodies!


Along with my newfound love of fabric is also my newfound love of whimsical birds! I know I have mentioned this before and how it is rather ironic that I am obsessed with these fun little critters considering I am deathly afraid of the real deal, but people, I LOVE them! And they are EVERYWHERE these days! Here is a super cute little shop I found as a link on a blog I discovered recently. Make sense?? Re-read it...NO ONE will know!! Check out her stuff...Little Bit Funky...it will make you smile!
Ok...so this is the blog that led me to the blog and therefore the Etsy shop I just mentioned - Jane Says Fresh and Fun Stuff. She has tons of Fresh and Fun Stuff (hence the name of her blog and store!)! LOVE her style! And yes, here are some more fun little birds! However, she has tons of other amazing things for sale so I suggest you check her out!

Last but certainly not least is a set of photo mats I came across! These are mats covered in fabric and then you stick them in a frame of your liking! What a FABULOUS idea! I personally love the black and white images with the major pop of color on the mat! Talk about the WOW factor! They offer numerous other options as well...so click on over to Love and Squalor and see what you can find in your color palette!
So...I just did some major advertising there, hunh?! I hope you have as much fun looking at all of this great stuff as I do!! Happy Saturday!



Tidbits Left by

4 comments:
Yeah! I get to be the first one to wish you a HaPpY BirTHdaY on your blog! You should have posted this "six on Saturday" a couple of weeks ago, as it would have made a great "wish list" for those of us hunting for the "perfect gift!" (Well, I guess I don't have any excuses, as you have sent me the links to a couple of these goodies!)
Hope you have a great day! Know that I'm thinking of you and wishing we could 'celebrate' with you, even if it was just hanging out in our driveways watching the kids play!
Miss you, love you,
Happy Birthday!
Lisa
Happy Happy Birthday Bethany!! Hope you ar ehaving a WONDERFUL day :)
Happy Birthday Bethany! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Drea and Gaby
Thanks for sharing your amazing Etsy finds. I want them all. Love the blog too!
Post a Comment