**Be sure to scroll down...it is late Thursday night and I went ahead and posted my Flashback Friday pics as well! Enjoy!
Sorry to all of you blog stalkers (don't worry - I have my fair share of blogs I stalk too!!) out there for falling off the blogging bandwagon the last couple of weeks! I am still not quite done with my painting and house projects yet (the painting is done...the decorating and hanging of stuff is not!) and this past week has been a rough one. Gentry has had a cold and some severe separation anxiety or teething or plain just not feeling well going on and my days have been long and my nights have been short! So, forgive my lack of posts!! I am hoping the worst of that is behind us because I think we were both in tears at some point just about every day this week!
I HATE to complain because we have been blessed with two incredibly good, happy, amazing kids...but man, I am SPOILED! When one of them has a rough week I about lose it!! We were finally able to get out and about today for a playdate with some friends so that was a nice break for all of us! However, Gentry fell asleep for 20 minutes in the car on the ride home and was wide awake for the rest of the day. That being said, my three and a half year old non-napper passed out and stayed asleep for an hour and a half after I hauled him from the car all the way up to his bed! Just when you think you truly know your kids they go and switch everything up on you!!
So, I never really blogged much about my birthday...it was last Saturday. I turned the big 2-8! I had high hopes of writing some deep, thoughtful post here (I am actually a pretty deep writer most of the time...but seem to have gotten away from that on my blog?!)...but with the chaos of life, I still haven't gotten to that yet! However, I DID manage to find time to do a little shopping on Etsy!! For those of you who know me and my LOVE of all things shopping, that comes as no surprise!! And as of today I have received all of my "birthday" packages and am ready to share a few of my purchases!!
This is scrapbooking paper...LOTS of it in FABULOUS colors! I LOVE IT!! I have some fun little ideas floating around in my mind for this paper...so stay tuned because you will see it again! It came from one of the shops I mentioned in my post last weekend...Jane Says!

These darling little blossoms are also from the same shop! I am not exactly sure what I have planned for them, but I do know one thing...they are simply a*d*o*r*a*b*l*e!
I am loving these sweet barrettes! Sassy Miss Gentry is actually WANTING me to put pretties in her hair these days, so FUN for me! The fabulous Crystal at Little Bit Funky designed these gems!


And last but certainly not least is a big pile of fabric scraps! Yes, one man's trash truly is another man's treasure!! And l'atelier's fabric scraps were just up my alley this week! I have numerous ideas in mind for this pile of fabric as well! Now, if I could somehow just figure out how to add a few more hours into a day and days into a week to complete everything I have on my to-do list, I would be set!! Can you tell from everything I have been buying lately that I am on a color spree?!! I have always loved vibrant color, but I may just be bordering on obsessed at this point!!!



Tidbits Left by

1 comment:
I see a lot of work as a result of your shopping, but I know you see it as a whole lotta fun. I think it's neat you get ideas and inspiration from the simplest of things. Lots of creative juices in those veins of yours. Still hoping to see you all soon. Love, Debbie
Post a Comment