Wednesday, April 2, 2008

That's What I'm Talkin' About!

This phrase, "That's what I'm talkin' about" has somehow incorporated its way into Huntler's everyday vocabulary and is now a favorite of Gentry's too! First of all, WHERE in the world did Huntler come up with this?! We first heard these hilarious words stream out of his mouth about a week and a half ago and we have since then "provoked" him to use it because we find it utterly amusing! Gentry, being the jabber-box that she is, quickly picked up on this and has also coined her own version. It goes something like this..."sdhflkadfhgfkdjh...talkin 'bout!" 

I just snapped these pics a couple of hours ago while we were out on the patio planting a few new flowers I picked up. We came in for lunch and after Gentry had finished her first frog sandwich (I have discovered that EVERYTHING is better if shaped like something different!!), she wanted another one. So, I say to her, "You want ANOTHER sandwich?" And she rattles off her, "jfkhadslfjhjsd...talkin 'bout" and acts like it is no big deal! FUNNY!! These kids are something else!

Anyway...of course I didn't get any great shots of Huntler...I am finding it harder and harder to get good pics of him for some reason! But...I guess I was focusing mostly on sassy sister because I wanted to share her new 'do. So...here you have it. I am still not sure that I like it, but I will say it looks FAR cuter up in her signature pigtail than down. However, that was the case before I got it chopped off too! It is a struggle to get her to keep barrettes in, and with nothing in her hair, it is in her face and she looks like a ragamuffin!


PROOF once again that I DO let my kids play in dirt and grub around!!
She is not so sure she likes it on her arms!!
And the FABULOUS Target shoes that we both adore! As much as Gentry likes to grub and play and as rough and tumble as she can be, she definitely has a very GIRL side to her! She loves shoes...LOVES them! She wears them around the house all the time! She picked these out this morning to wear! Perfect "gardening"attire, don't ya think?!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the haircut, but you know me and short bobs. It looks different than you expected because of the thickness. Give her another year and it will be perfect! It has to be pretty thick to get that "stacked" look I guess!

You could shave her bald and she'd still be adorable, and this is coming from someone who once had a "shaved bald" baby!

love you both,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I can just hear Huntler rattling off his new phrase. It kinda fits him if you ask me. I think Gentry's hair is cute, but like Lisa says, she'd been cute no matter what. I LOVE her gardening shoes! Looks like a sophisticated Hollywood star out playing in the dirt! What fun you must have with those two! Love, Debbie