Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Go Cart Races!

Besides the fact that I have tackled THREE painting projects and a couple of craft projects in the last week, we also worked in the yard Sunday night. So you see why I haven't been blogging much?!! Holy cow we are busy right now! 

Anyway, the kids drug out this wagon that has lost its handle and Huntler started having go cart races! How does he even know what go carts are??? I sure didn't teach him that! Anyway, they were grubby and dirty and hot and just total little ragamuffins...and of course I had to document it! Our video camera is having issues so we didn't get any video, but they were being HILARIOUS! They were taking turns pushing each other and having a truly wonderful time! :)

Anyway...I am going to forget about my Six on Saturday for last week! It is Tuesday afternoon and I still haven't gotten to it yet! So maybe you will get lucky and get two installments this weekend! My birthday is Saturday, so maybe I'll feel nice and share more!! :)

Now I am off to play with my kids for awhile!

Oh...the serious faces of Huntler!
Wish me luck guys...Bubby is a crazy driver!!
I LOVE this one!! He looks so darn cute!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so busy, it makes my head spin to try and keep up! LOVE the pics of the kids, especially the "so darn cute" one of Huntler. Something about a kid looking upward always looks innocent but adventurous. I bet they had a blast! As a Grandma, I think a higher priority should be put on resolving the video camera issues! Stills are great, but for racing and child ingenuity in action, nothing can capture the essence of it like video! I may have to donate to the cause to emphasize the importance of a working video camera in your home... Getting addicted to the blog routine. Keep it going. Love, Debbie