So...I haven't been playing too much with my photos lately...there just isn't enough time! I am making it a personal goal from tonight on out (which is HUGE for me because generally I NEVER start new "things" during midweek!!) that I am going to try to be more productive in the evenings...and the day too, but particularly the evenings after the kids are in bed! That simply means turning off the TV and staying up...not hopping in bed and passing out at 9:00!! So far this week I am actually doing really well...last night I got the second coat of paint on the hallway and tonight I plan to do all the touching up and have that little project completed. However, there are many, many more on its heels! Can we clone me?!!!
Anyway, back to my pics! I am desperately wanting to learn more about textures and actions...but need some serious time to sit and focus...so that is also on the agenda! It is something I am really excited about, I just need to somehow work into my day! I think I am going to try to find a book on time management...I used to be great at it, but these days I am a wreck!! I am sure it would suggest that one NOT spend hours on the computer stalking blogs and blogging about her own life...do ya think?!!
Anyway, these are from last week...I hadn't forgotten about them, just hadn't edited them yet! But I started feeling guilty because I share so many images of Gentry and not as many of Huntler. It isn't that I feel any differently about him...I love him every bit as much as Gentry, I just don't take as many pics of him right now...and many of the ones I do take simply don't turn out!
So....blah, blah, blah....here is our chef...roaming about in his helicopter undies and chef hat! Gotta love that!!
Notice how his undies are folded over?!!

Tidbits Left by

2 comments:
What a cutie! You're right, he might regret this particular choice of outfits. . . if you choose to share these photos, say on a wedding video? It will give you good ammunition to hold over his head! Giggles!
love ya,
Lisa
OH MAN!! He will absolutely kill you someday. But what a sight! I love the Chef hat. Maybe every gourmet secretly wants to be able to cook in their underwear. Maybe being au natural gets their creative juices going. Who knows? I like the pic of him working on his masterpiece. I'm sure it was tasty! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment