Sunday, April 20, 2008

Where Did The Weekend Go?!

Ok, so it is late Sunday night and I am exhausted, but I wanted to post a little something for all of you who so kindly check in on us every day! YEAH!!


Anyway, I totally missed my Six on Saturday AGAIN, but forgive me, life is busy right now! I warned you all! We just have a ton of projects and things going on around here and I honestly didn't spend that much time on the computer this weekend! 

I am currently #5 on the list to get my blog redone though, so hopefully within the next couple of weeks I'll have a brand new look! So, I did spend some time last night working on that! I want to be ready when the designer e-mails me for the details! I am not sure what she will create, but I know it will be bright and fun and happy! 

The rest of the weekend? Oh...well, I spent HOURS today cleaning. A little dusting, but mostly sweeping and mopping. So NOT fun. Then this afternoon I went out and did my every-other-weekend duty of pulling weeds and watering all the plants with Miracle Grow. Not too exciting, hunh?!

Okay, it is almost 10:00 and I should get to bed. As rough as the last two weeks have been with my munchkins, it is definitely to my benefit if I can be up and ready to roll before they are up! It gets light here at 5:30 now and Gentry seems to start stirring pretty darn early, (not 5:30 yet...she did last summer though) so I need to be ready to go!

Happy Monday dear blog readers!!

No comments: