Sunday, April 6, 2008

Did You Miss It?!!

So...this weekend we are working like crazy and my Six on Saturday has been neglected...OOPS! Not to mention the fact that the keyboard on the downstairs computer (where we store all our photos) is wireless and is experiencing some MAJOR technical difficulties and I can't upload any pics for a post!! Chris can fix it (he is smart like that!), he just hasn't as we have had lots going on. Oh, and because basketball was on yesterday too!!!


HA! Anyway, we are painting the playroom now and it is coming along so great! LOVE the color! It is so perfect and happy!

Well...I need to get back to work but wanted to let all of those who were anxiously awaiting my "six" that it WILL be coming...it is just going to be a day or two late!!!

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great! I'm glad it is just late. I was missing it. Feeling kinda cheated even... But I don't know how you do all that you do. I don't think you need to take a time management course - I think you could teach one! Can't wait to see all your painting projects and decorations the next time I visit! Love, Debbie