Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Who?

So, since I have virtually no pictures to share (although I have a few on the camera that still need uploaded to the computer!), and I still wanted to post something, I thought it would be fun to see who all is following this blog! I obviously know some of you and you don't have to comment (although please do if you are up for it!!), but I also know that there are several of you I do not know and I would love to see who you are and how you came to find me! And, if you have a blog I would love to check it out as well! So, that being said, please don't feel uncomfortable! There are several blogs I check every day for random people I don't even know! Something about their story has pulled me in and I am interested in their lives...It may be the amazing photography, the cute blog design or just the story they are telling. I love to think about how the computer and blogging are connecting people all over the world. It is pretty amazing!


So, on that note, Gentry was up until 9:30 last night and is sleeping in today so I am off to make the bed and get things going for the day!

Remember to leave me a comment! I would love to see who you are and how you came upon my blog!!

6 comments:

Jules said...

Hi! The fabric on the diaper clutch is Michael Miller and is called Paisley something I think. I found your blog from a sidebar from someone elses.... Love it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms Bethany! I love reading your blog and keeping up with your sweet little family...you know you've inspired me to start one of my own, but I haven't revealed it yet :) Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! Love ya~ Laura

Jules said...

Hello Again,
Okay, I just asked the seller what fabric it was and she sent me to the etsy shop she got it from. It is Robert kaufman Fiesta Daisy and you can find it here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11032423
Enjoy!

Bethany said...

Thanks so much Julie! I don't exactly sew (although I have had a machine for two years now!!), but that fabric is so fun that I would like to find something creative to do with it!!!

Thanks for checking into it for me! That is great! Can't wait to see the fabric option chart that you come up with!

Anonymous said...

hey bethany,
its melissa!! I've been checking on you all the time making sure you guys are doing ok. I'm working on our blog (I know its taking me a while please foregive me). talk to you soon!!
melissa

Anonymous said...

So I went back and read some of your entries I missed and I know I have read it before, but it didnt click... birds are out to get you too! I found the entry abour the bird flying into your car :) See you soon and have a fun weekend with grandma!