Friday, April 4, 2008

Flashback Friday! (Part II)

I am not exactly sure why I chose these to share...but I did! Here are pictures of each of the kids as we were leaving the hospital with them. Huntler came into the room pretty quickly after we had Gentry and ALL the nurses commented on how they looked EXACTLY alike...however, looking at these pictures, I sure don't see it!! I do see glimpses of him in some of her actions and faces these days, but they are just that, glimpses! He is definitely his own person, and Gentry is too!

This is one of my all time favorites! This was the day we brought Gentry home and she was just barely 24 hours old. Huntler wanted absolutely NOTHING to do with any of us in the hospital (he was obviously overwhelmed), but once we got that baby sister of his home, he fell in love with her! He continues to adore her...and she him! In fact, yesterday we were sitting outside at their picnic table...Huntler in the middle...and he grabbed one of my hands and one of Gentry's and said, "We are all best friends." MELTED my heart! Ya know what little man, I don't mind being your best friend these days one bit! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! Thanks for sharing pics of you and your beautiful kids. Once we get settled, I will have to make me a blog. I am so addicted to yours!

Mistie