I love a lil' guy in overalls!! Oh how I miss them...and this house! This was taken in our bathroom in KC...When I look at pictures from there I am reminded of all the love and great memories created in our happy little home on Summertree Court. Looking back, this seems like a lifetime ago...Oh how the years go by.
November 4, 2005 - 13 months
**Be sure to scroll down...I added THREE new posts today! WHEW! Can you tell it is nap time?!
Tidbits Left by

1 comment:
I'm a sucker for babes in overalls too! Especially this one. :>) Next time you go back to KC, you ought to plan a few hours to head to Effingham and see the Kelly's in their "new" house. You and Chris would be SO impressed with Bridgett and Amber's bedrooms. They did a super job too! Love, Debbie
Post a Comment